Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What I am doing in Seattle?

Since I wrote about my move to Seattle (See Transition to Seattle), some readers inquired about what I am doing in Seattle.

Here is quick and short response. I am working as Systems Engineer in Northwest Field Services group at ADIC. I am still a storage practitioner at heart so don't hold against me for working with a storage vendor.

Here are some clarifications and disclaimers. ADIC didn't hire me to be their blog evangelist. This is my personal blog, not an ADIC blog. ADIC has no editorial oversight over my personal blog (Except this blog entry, as I wanted to make sure that all bases are covered from disclosure perspective). I am at the bottom of the totem pole at ADIC so don't expect any juicy gossips or future product strategies on this blog.

The views expressed in this blog are mine alone and definitely do not represent the views of anyone else including my employer, colleagues, friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment