Pages

Monday, May 07, 2012

Rebooting this Blog

It has been several years since I updated this blog. For last couple of years, I had been busy with Executive MBA program at University of Washington. My interests also had diverged from purely data storage to broader markets and technologies for data storage, data analytics, data mining, statistics and machine learning. In addition, I became interested in Micro-finance specifically peer-to-peer lending sites such as Prosper and Lending Club.

After deliberating whether to start a new blog for my new-found interests or reboot this blog, I decided on later. This blog was always about my random thought and not necessarily focusing on a specific topic so as interests change so does this blog.

Once again, I look forward to slowly become a regular poster on this blog. I look forward to welcoming returning and new readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment