Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Coolest Product from a Storage Startup

Suspense music starts ...

Couple of days ago, I came across an interesting product being evaluated in a data center. The data center personnel made very encouraging comments about this product. Since then, I have been researching the product with intention to write a blog entry.

Tonight, I noticed Dave Hitz comment The Coolest Storage Vendor. NetApp may be the coolest storage vendor according to Tony Asaro (see Storage Jumboree) but this product may be the coolest product, I came across recently, from a storage startup ... initial impression.

Opinion subject to change as I haven't yet finished reviewing all available information. ;-)

<< More to come >>

... suspense music fading away.

No comments:

Post a Comment