Pages

Friday, January 13, 2006

A Blogger Reports Record Q4 Revenues $168.64

It is just my luck, trying to get away from snow in Toronto, landed up in the middle of twenty-four consecutive rainy days in Bellevue, Washington. Today, finally I got the chance to catch up on reading some of my favorite blogs.

Yesterday, Bill Burnham, a venture capitalist with infrastructure software focus, wrote a hilarious post Burnham’s Beat Reports Record Q4 Revenues parodying the typical press releases by companies announcing their quarterly earnings. Take a break from boring storage business (unless you lost your tapes) and have some fun reading his post.

This quarter’s results continue to demonstrate that blogging is a complete waste time.

Fortunately, my blog revenues, expenses and income are exactly same $0.00. No revenues as I don’t have any advertisement or affiliate programs. No expenses as I am cheap and use free Blogger to host my blog. And, sweat equity doesn’t count for even a penny. No performance metrics to report as I don’t track and maintain any metrics. I guess I am too busy with other things and too lazy to do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment