Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Thanks for sticking around!

It has been quite a while since I last blogged. This summer had high-and-low stored for me at personal level. The summer started out great with family get together and celebration but ended with death in the family.

Blogging and Storage weren't something I though about much in last two months. As someone said, life goes on, it is time for me to move on from personal tragedy. Thank you everyone for inquiring about my absence from blogging and whereabouts. I hope to slowly ease back in to blogging again.

If you are reading this post, thanks for sticking around!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it, Anil. I hope things are better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalpana and 69,

    Thanks for the kind word. Soon, I hope to become more regular with blogs reading and writing.

    Anil

    ReplyDelete